This product is already in your basket
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- ANY QUESTIONS?
The Termoscud® are our best ally in winter, but not only that ... they also protect us from wind and rain, which makes they indispensable in any season.
Termoscud® EVO Honda Integra 750 (from 2014)
The original leg cover with new PATENTED ANTI-FLAP INFLATABLE SYSTEM (S.G.A.S. 2.0): the inflatable chambers on the sides of the cover prevent flapping at high speed. This new improved version uses a new material and valve to maintain pressure over long trips.
- Three separate layers guarantee waterproofing and thermal insulation:
- The exterior is Tarpaulin and heavy Polyamide, tough and waterproof, with taped seams
- The inner membrane is 100% waterproof
- The heavy quilt for winter can be removed in summer
- S.G.A.S. 2.0: the patented anti-flap inflatable system, with new control valve and high resistance material to ensure pressure is maintained over longer periods
- Fitting System: the Termoscud® EVO can be adapted to the legs and different body sizes by varying the inflation of the S.G.A.S. 2.0 air chambers
- Safety Release: safety system for releasing the lower straps allowing the feet to move in cases of loss of balance
- Non-scratch neoprene inserts to improve Termoscud® adherence to bodywork and prevent chafing
- Antitheft ring
- Large pocket for baggage
- Seat cover stored in bib
- Reflective edging and details
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!Rate this product