SANTIAGO DRYSTAR® GLOVE - ALL-WEATHER RIDING / TOURING
Incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE technology for excellent levels of sensitivity on the bike’s controls, the Santiago is 100% waterproof and features a hard knuckle protector to ramp up the protective features on this superb all weather riding glove.
SANTIAGO DRYSTAR® GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed and bonded triple layer construction to offer:
o Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
o High levels of durability and interior material integrity.
o Excellent windproofing performance.
- Glove incorporates Alpinestars’ exclusive 100 per cent waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane.
- Constructed from durable Clarino palm and thumb for excellent levels of durability and abrasion-resistance.
- Synthetic suede reinforcement on palm and outer hand provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Over-molded, advanced polymer knuckle protection provides excellent levels of impact and abrasion-resistance.
- EVA foam padding on fingers and outer-hand for excellent comfort and fit.
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage and weather protection.
- Reflective detailing on thumb and wrist improves visibility of rider in poor light conditions.
- Velcro® cuff closure for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Elasticated wrist cuff ensure safe and close-fitting fit.
- Smartphone compatible finger-tip on index finger for use with GPS systems, tablets or smartphones.
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!
Rate this product