Ergonomic, lightweight and aggressively styled, every detail on the Alpinestars’ Racer Supermatic Pant has undergone a design evolution with one goal in mind - improved performance, regardless of the terrain. 2014 Dakar Rally winner Marc Coma tested these pants in development and is a frontline user - perfect for all off-road riding, from MX and Enduro to rally raiding.
- Extensive rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability.
- Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for better fit.
- Heavy nylon reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Innovative 3D knee construction and hidden expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos.
- Durable front zipper with snap front closure and dual waist adjustment pull-tabs.
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!
Rate this product