This product is already in your basket
- COMPATIBLE FOR BIKES :
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- ANY QUESTIONS?
What makes K&N oil filters the best?
The Gold® Performance K&N oil filter is built to meet the high-performance needs of the owners and racing car drivers, as well as average vehicle owners that want the best oil filters available on the market. The efficiency ratings of our oil filter meet or exceed the high-performance needs of auto mobile engine manufacturers.
True quality is not only on the outside... as the inner element of the filter traps up to 10 to 20 microns in size contaminants. We use metal caps at the ends in place of paper to ensure that the oil filters back into the system. The solid construction allows flow rates of oil between 12 and 16 gpm (depends on the size of the filter) and is not affected by the racing fuels. K&N Performance Gold® Oil filters are manufactured in accordance with exact design standards. A limited guarantee indicates that there are no defects in materials or workmanship when installed or replaced using the recommended service interval by the equipment manufacturers or engine team.
· Look for your motorcycle in the application chart to find the NGK reference
· You can use the online manufacturers' search engine:
- KTM Duke 620 1994-1995
- KTM Duke 620 E 1996-1997
- KTM Duke II 640 E 2005-2006
- KTM EGS 400 LC4 1994-1997
- KTM EGS 400 LC4 E 1997
- KTM EGS 400 LC4 LSE 1997
- KTM EGS 620 LC4 1994-1995
- KTM EGS 620 LC4 Dakar 1995-1997
- KTM EGS 620 LC4 E 1997
- KTM EGS 620 LC4 E Advent 1997
- KTM EGS 620 LC4 LSE 1997-1998
- KTM EXC 620 LC4 Pharaonen Rally 1994
- KTM EXC 620 LC4 Comp 1994
- KTM EXC 620 LC4 Dakar Comp 1995-1996
- KTM EXC 620 LC4 CompSixdWin 1996-1997
- KTM EXC 620 LC4 Rally 1997-1999
- KTM LC4 400 1994-1997
- KTM LC4 400 E 1997-2000
- KTM LC4 640 Adventure 2005
- KTM LC4 640 E 2005
- KTM LC4 640 E SupMot 2005-2007
- KTM SMC 625 SupMot 2004-2006
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!Rate this product