This product is already in your basket
- COMPATIBLE FOR BIKES :
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- ANY QUESTIONS?
What makes K&N oil filters the best?
The Gold® Performance K&N oil filter is built to meet the high-performance needs of the owners and racing car drivers, as well as average vehicle owners that want the best oil filters available on the market. The efficiency ratings of our oil filter meet or exceed the high-performance needs of auto mobile engine manufacturers.
True quality is not only on the outside... as the inner element of the filter traps up to 10 to 20 microns in size contaminants. We use metal caps at the ends in place of paper to ensure that the oil filters back into the system. The solid construction allows flow rates of oil between 12 and 16 gpm (depends on the size of the filter) and is not affected by the racing fuels. K&N Performance Gold® Oil filters are manufactured in accordance with exact design standards. A limited guarantee indicates that there are no defects in materials or workmanship when installed or replaced using the recommended service interval by the equipment manufacturers or engine team.
· Look for your motorcycle in the application chart to find the NGK reference
· You can use the online manufacturers' search engine:
- Husqvarna QM 450 2007
- Husqvarna QM 450 EATV 2008
- Husqvarna SM 450 R 2004-2007
- Husqvarna SM 510 R 2005-2007
- Husqvarna SM 610 1998-1999
- Husqvarna SM 610 S 2000-2002
- Husqvarna SM 610 S Dual 2004-2005-2006
- Husqvarna SM 610 S ie Dual 2007
- Husqvarna SM 610 ie 2008
- Husqvarna TC 250 2002-2007
- Husqvarna TC 450 2002-2007
- Husqvarna TC 510 2005-2007
- Husqvarna TE 250 2002-2007
- Husqvarna TE 450 2003-2007
- Husqvarna TE 510 2004-2007
- Husqvarna TE 610 1998-2000
- Husqvarna TE 610 E ie Dual 2007
- Husqvarna TE 610 ie 2008-2009
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!Rate this product