This product is already in your basket
- COMPATIBLE FOR BIKES :
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- ANY QUESTIONS?
What makes K&N oil filters the best?
The Gold® Performance K&N oil filter is built to meet the high-performance needs of the owners and racing car drivers, as well as average vehicle owners that want the best oil filters available on the market. The efficiency ratings of our oil filter meet or exceed the high-performance needs of auto mobile engine manufacturers.
True quality is not only on the outside... as the inner element of the filter traps up to 10 to 20 microns in size contaminants. We use metal caps at the ends in place of paper to ensure that the oil filters back into the system. The solid construction allows flow rates of oil between 12 and 16 gpm (depends on the size of the filter) and is not affected by the racing fuels. K&N Performance Gold® Oil filters are manufactured in accordance with exact design standards. A limited guarantee indicates that there are no defects in materials or workmanship when installed or replaced using the recommended service interval by the equipment manufacturers or engine team.
· Look for your motorcycle in the application chart to find the NGK reference
· You can use the online manufacturers' search engine:
- BETA Alp 350 40 2004-2011
- BETA Jonathan 350 2001-2002
- BETA M4 350 2006-2008
- BETA Motard 400 2003-2008
- SUZUKI DR 250 S 1982-1983-1987
- SUZUKI DR 350 S 1990
- SUZUKI DR 350 1990-1995
- SUZUKI DR-Z 250 2001-2007
- SUZUKI GN 250 1982-1984-1999
- SUZUKI GZ 250 Marauder 1999-2007-2008
- SUZUKI SP 250 1982
- SUZUKI TU 250 X 1997-2001
- SUZUKI VL 125 LC Intruder 2000
- SUZUKI VL 125 LC U Intruder 2000
- SUZUKI VL 125 2000-2001-2006
- SUZUKI VL 250 Intruder 2000-2001
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!Rate this product