Gloves highly durable and comfortable seats that incorporate the Alpinestars Drystar ® waterproof and breathable membrane. Celsius Heated gloves are the latest technology of touring for driving in cold weather gloves. Alpinestars active heating system works with the battery of the bike and ensures heat throughout the hand.
- Celsius Heated gloves incorporating the technology of active heating of Alpinestars which ensures constant control of the heat over the entire hand. Alpinestars heating technology creates a layer ultra thin heating on the wrist and hand making a crucial comfort, kilometre after kilometre, in the cold winter.
- Made in leather and fabric, highly resistant to abrasion with reinforced synthetic suede for added durability and resistance.
- Drystar ® membrane exclusive of Alpinestars, waterproof and breathable, keeps your hands comfortably dry in all weather conditions.
- On molded knuckles guard ensures protection against impacts in a critical area.
- The foam on the top of the fingers and the thumb pads provide additional protection against impacts.
- Reinforced and padded landing zones.
- The bridge between the third and fourth finger, patented by Alpinestars, prevents excessive fingers in an accident the torque and separation.
- Details reflecting on the wrists and fingers for better visibility in night driving or in low light.
Warmth, comfort, and practicality:
- Includes a cable for connecting to the battery from the bike, and a long cable stripper in and allows integration with the Vest Alpinestars Tech Heated.
- Extending inclusion in accordion at the back of the hand to increase maneuverability and comfort.
- The doll with double Velcro ® closure system, more wrist elastic to ensure a secure, airtight and fully adjustable closure.
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!
Rate this product