Particularly adapted to the filtering element's impregnation of foam air filters used in cross, enduro or trial motorcycles; this new oil withstands the toughest conditions.
Important : so that MOTORCYCLE AIR FILTER OIL complies fully its role should be to follow the following recommendations:
- Permeate the foam completely with MOTORCYCLE AIR FILTER OIL.
- Remove excess oil by pressure without twisting the filter element.
Filter in service:
- The cartridge should be cleaned after each cross or all-terrain test, and out of the competitions according to the type of dust lifted,
- wash the foam filter with petrol or a similar product
- allow it to dry the filter element completely
- permeate the foam with AIR FILTER MOTORCYCLE OIL
- remove excess oil by pressure, without twisting the filter element.
MOTORCYCLE AIR FILTER oil has a low viscosity at low temperatures, allowing them to keep their properties in cold weather.
The viscosity at high temperatures is optimized to prevent aspiration of the oil through the engine.
Surface tension is optimal with respect to the polyurethane foam and dust to separate. Very good impregnation.
Excellent compatibility with materials used for the manufacture of filter elements to permeate.
The blue colour of the motorcycle AIR FILTER OIL makes it easy to display the uniform application of the product.
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!
Rate this product